Connemara Celtic Crystal Covid-19 Policy
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses and we were delighted to participate in this programme and implement the required procedures and precautions, to ensure that our business is operating safely.
Every Connemara Celtic Crystal staff member has completed their COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training, as well as completed the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Fáilte Ireland Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses Course.
What we have done & pledge to continue to do...
- Follow strict HSE, HSA, and Fáilte Ireland opening protocols and guidelines.
- Increased cleaning schedules with frequent sanitising of “touchpoints” throughout the Visitor Centre
- Hand Sanitisation points for visitors and staff located throughout the premises.
- Increased staff training on safety and health procedures.
- Equipping staff with appropriate PPE including face shields and individual hand sanitizers.
- Introduction of one-way systems, floor markings to reinforce social distancing, and visitor flow measures.
- Removal of brochures and other “high touch” items.
- Contactless payment available
Our team are looking forward to welcoming you back to Connemara Celtic Crystal Visitor Centre for a safe and carefree visit to Connemara.